Hello and thank you for using our file uploader. Please upload artwork using the form below. Be sure to include the name of your account manager so that we know who to give your files to. If you do not yet have an account manager simply select ‘I do not have an Account Manager’ from the drop-down menu. A QSL representative will follow up with you shortly.
*Scroll below the form to find useful tips on file formats and set-ups*
Before You Upload Artwork
We accept PDF, EPS, JPG, TIF and packaged design files from the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite (preferred): Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- QuarkXPress, Freehand
When sending native files, please package your design to include separate folders for image links and fonts, then zip the packaged folder before uploading.
We Do Not Accept
- Microsoft Publisher
- any other office program
- Build logos and diagrams in Adobe Illustrator for best replication. Vector files retain smooth lines when scaled to any dimension.
- Build multiple-page layouts in Adobe InDesign.
- Keep multiple page layouts in the order you wish them to be produced, pairing them as they will appear in the finished product.
- Type attributes such as bold or italic may produce inconsistent results. It is more dependable to use the actual bold and italic font itself.
- Any image or graphical element that is intended to bleed off the edge of the page should extend at least 1/8” beyond the trim line in your layout.
- Adjust resolution so that images are placed at 100% size in your layouts.
- Effective resolution should be between 250-300 PPI.
- Save images as TIF, EPS, or JPG.
Working with Color
- Keep all images in one colorspace—either RGB or CMYK.
- When printing 4-color process, all colors should be converted to CMYK.
- When printing with less than 4-colors, or when specifying a specific Pantone color in conjunction with 4-color process, all colors should be designated as Spot Colors.
- Never trust your monitor! If color is critical, ask your QSL Rep for your color-correct proofing options before printing.
Need a template?
Click on the button below to find templates for some of our most popular products.
Need more information?
We’re here to help. Send us an email or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.
* instaprint is a retail partner of QSL Print Communications *