Thank you for using our file uploader. Please include the following information in the Message box below:
- The name of your account manager (please let us know if you do not have one yet)
- Due date for this project
- Short description of project
A QSL representative will follow up with you shortly.
We accept PDF, EPS, JPG, TIF and packaged design files from the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite (preferred): Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- QuarkXPress, Freehand
When sending native files, please package your design to include separate folders for image links and fonts, then zip the packaged folder before uploading.
We Do Not Accept
- Microsoft Publisher
- any other office program
- Build logos and diagrams in Adobe Illustrator for best replication. Vector files retain smooth lines when scaled to any dimension.
- Build multiple-page layouts in Adobe InDesign.
- Keep multiple page layouts in the order you wish them to be produced, pairing them as they will appear in the finished product.
- Type attributes such as bold or italic may produce inconsistent results. It is more dependable to use the actual bold and italic font itself.
- Any image or graphical element that is intended to bleed off the edge of the page should extend at least 1/8” beyond the trim line in your layout.
- Adjust resolution so that images are placed at 100% size in your layouts.
- Effective resolution should be between 250-300 PPI.
- Save images as TIF, EPS, or JPG.
Working with Color
- Keep all images in one colorspace—either RGB or CMYK.
- When printing 4-color process, all colors should be converted to CMYK.
- When printing with less than 4-colors, or when specifying a specific Pantone color in conjunction with 4-color process, all colors should be designated as Spot Colors.
- Never trust your monitor! If color is critical, ask your QSL Rep for your color-correct proofing options before printing.
Need a template?
Click on the button below to find templates for some of our most popular products.
Need more information?
We’re here to help. Send us an email or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.