Quality Customer Service Is An Art Form We Take Quite Seriously
instaprint is seeking to hire an exceptional Customer Service Representative for its west Eugene location. This position facilitates print projects in a fast paced retail environment. Experience in both customer service and the commercial print industry are a must.
Instaprint is a locally owned and operated by Koke New Century, Inc. and a retail partner of QSL Print Communications.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Store Location: 1208 W 6th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97402
Reports to: Store Manager
To Apply: please submit a cover letter and resume to QSL Careers and put chocolate cake in the subject line.
PLEASE, NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALLS.
To be the first point of contact. First impressions are everything in retail. Our customer service representatives are detail-oriented multi-taskers armed with expertise and diplomacy. We’re looking for someone who can comport themselves in a professional manner while receiving new orders from multiple sources including phone, email, fax and in person customers at the counter.
- Monitor website and fax machine for incoming print orders
- Answer phones and help customers at the counter
- Receive and process incoming print orders
- Generate pricing for customer quotes
- Identify appropriate production methods for new print jobs
- Collect and evaluate customer files
- Impose print-ready files for quick-turn jobs
- Direct new orders to appropriate departments and track orders through to completion
- Continuously increase knowledge base of the trade by keeping up with new products and processes
- Be courteous and professional with customers and co-workers alike
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in the commercial printing industry including a solid knowledge of paper stocks
- Experience in face-to-face customer service
- Possess an acute attention to detail
- Be comfortable and efficient using computers including the use of MS Office Suite, internal scheduling systems, email and navigating the Internet
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent