- How does an industry built on customer service and personal relationships accommodate a customer who does not want to interact in person, on the phone or even by email?
- How do customized product providers increase their order response times from hours to seconds and dramatically reduce their production times?
- How does a traditional service provider become available to their customers 24 hours a day?
FOR QSL THE ANSWER IS WEB-TO-PRINT
Web-To-Print is the web-based, automated product management platform that QSL uses to streamline recurring print projects across multiple users and locations. What does that mean? It means that we build a branded, online storefront with a menu of your products that you have access to any time from anywhere.
Products on demand,
virtual inventories, reduced waste…
Welcome to a new century of print!
Streamline Your Workflow
The primary benefit of setting up a Web-To-Print ordering platform is efficiency. Every time a new print order is requested, a series of events must take place before that order gets into the production queue. Our custom Web-To-Print platforms allow you to skip all of that. Set up the job once and let whomever you designate order at will. It’s that simple.
Empower Your Team Leaders
A franchise with multiple locations can set up a product menu for customizable orders such as marketing kits, product data sheets, or any number of personalized collateral materials. Once your products are set-up, a branch or store manager can order products as needed without going through corporate every time.
Take Control Of Your Print Budget
Web-To-Print puts you in control of your inventory, purchasing activity, and budget. Advanced reporting functions let you get granular with the data. See what you buy, track what you spend, plan for next year and access it all any time – all you need is an internet connection.
THE QSL WEB-TO-PRINT PLATFORM
- Catalog your printing products by type, including sub-categories for different layouts within a product type
- Create product packages that provide a suite of products for a specific act such as a New Hire Welcome Kit or a Regional Sales Kit
- Get a digital proof for every item put in your shopping cart
- Empower your team leaders with individual user credentials
- Brand and embed your product portal for seamless integration with your internal workflow
- Add a review-and-approve step to selected user accounts
- Get in the queue – most product orders can be linked directly to our digital press production queue, bypassing the pre-production steps that generally accompany new print orders